FSDS offers following consultancy services:
• Description, analysis and diagnosis of the condition and functioning of the organization;
• Development of recommendations and an action plan for the implementation of the change process in the organization.
• Vision, mission and goal development for the organization;
• Strategies, perspectives, objectives and ways of development of the organization by developing "theory of change";
• Development of recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the organization’s management.
Development of financial sustainability strategy
• Assessment and management of critical financial risk;
• Development of financial strategy and relevant policies.
Monitoring and evaluation (M & E)
• M & E system as an organizational management tool, including management of projects (M & E system is based on a strategic plan of the organization);
• Development of indicators to assess the effectiveness and definition of monitoring and evaluation methods of the results of all organizational activities, including projects;
• M & E policies and procedures
NGOs Financial Management Control
• Basic concepts of financial management;
• The financial statements and audit;
• Procurement Policy of goods / services (planning and implementation of procurement).
<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-photo/close-up-of-medical-form_977803.htm">Designed by Freepik</a>